Thursday, August 04, 2005

ADMIN NOTE : Issues & Ideas website

In the next day or so, I am going to post a long but thoughtful and well-researched paper (in French) from a list member. I am working on the website now. It will provide a different angle on events in Haiti , and I am sure it will provoke a lot of commentaries. I hope that we will have an English version, as I think it is a must-read.

If you want to participate in discussions on the papers I will be posting, I invite you to subscribe to the discussion group we will be launching at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fairandbalanced_Haiti/

Also, if you want to submit a paper or article for discussion, please send it to me at jasminjeanclaude@yahoo.com. I would prefer an article in either Word or text format.

So check back later tonight or tomorrow.